To register for the UB Hackathon go to www.ub-hackathon.devpost.com to and follow registration instructions.
- The hackathon is open to college/University level students in the United States only
- The projects submitted for judging cannot have been started prior to the start of the hackathon. In other words, teams can plan their projects in great detail, but they cannot begin writing code until the start of the hackathon.
- Teams can consist of between 1 and 4 people.
We’re looking for innovative solutions in the following categories including but not limited to: Day-to-day Basics,Health, Education, Security, Social Coordination, Media Consumption, Fitness,Gaming, Shopping, and Entertainment.
Argumented Reality and Virtual Reality projects:
Register for the echoAR, one of our sponsored services that allows you to create AR and VR applications without technical or coding skills required.
Projects using echoAR may qualify for additional prizes.
- February 11 - February 13
- Deadline to submit is February 13 at 11:00 pm EST
Judging/Security Check/Winners Announcement
- Judging and Security Check will take place between February 15 - February 25
- Winners will be announced on or about February 26.
- Provide a link to your working solution/project.
- Include a video of your completed solution/project.
Prizes for winning Individual, Org or Team:
1st Place: $1,500
2nd Place: $1,000
Best use of echoAR: $50 gift card
You may be disqualified from the UB hackathon Contest and forfeit any prizes you may be eligible to receive if University of Bridgeport's Student Entrepreneur Center reasonably believes that you have not complied, or attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Hackathon.